Monday, February 20, 2012

Tonight, we went to another daughter's for dinner. Tonight it was to Jaralynn and Bodey's house. They have 2 beautiful daughters. Dinner was delicious (it was pork tenderloin.) Jaralynn talked to me about a new-to-me website Pinterest. Will check that out tomorrow. We also had a wonderful family home evening lesson with them. We made great progress on our trip itinerary, got some reservations made that will be needed. We also made progress on consolidating what we hope to take. I think the pile is getting too big, and I'm gonna have to choose to leave behind some of what I wanted to take (a Saturn Ion is only so big, and we need room for the driver and me!)  As of now, we plan and leaving next Tuesday- so a lot to do.
We are still working on studying to be ready for this, but I'm afraid that any French lessons will have to wait till we are traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment