Thursday, April 26, 2012

Well, I haven't forgotten how to hem a dress. Several wonderful sisters helped me hem temple dresses, jackets and other clothes so that I could get ready for my mission. Thanks to you all for your help.  One of my temple dresses was still too long as I spend my day in a chair at a desk, so when I would stand I would step on it. So last night and today, I worked on hemming my dress. I sewed the hem in by hand! Grateful that sewing isn't something I have forgotten due to stroke etc. Thanks again to all who helped me get ready.  God lives, He hears and answers our prayers and He helps so that we can help ourselves sometimes.  Oh, and a husband isn't a seamstress!!! But mine was a great help.   Have a great day, we go to the temple shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment