Sunday, January 27, 2013

Suday, January 27, 2013

Sundays are the best.  Today, Craig directed the Dartmouth Ward choir in the Sacrament Meeting. It was a wonderful experience.
The mission has received a new senior couple. The Thackers from Orderville, Utah. They will work in the mission office. They are wonderful.
Going to church is such a wonderful blessing in my life. I know that God lives, I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know that there is a prophet of God on the earth today. I'm grateful for those with similar knowledge that bless my life by their examples. I love my brother and sister, my children and my grandchildren-  I truly want to spend eternity with you and with those who have come before and will come after.  I'm so grateful for wonderful friends that enrich and uplift my life! I'm so grateful for the love in my heart that has grown for the wonderful people of Atlantic Canada. This mission has truly proven to be an answer to my prayers and I'm so grateful for all I'm learning and doing while I'm here.
The car actually started yesterday for a while and Craig was able to get to the store! See prayers are answered.
May God be with you till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment