Sunday, May 12, 2013

Things to remember from Mother's Day- 11 May 2013:

From my daughter- Amy: My mother is one of the kindest, most non-judgemental women I know. She has always loved us unconditionally and rarely has a negative thing to say. Thank you for your great example Mom. I love you! 




Photo


from Meredith: 
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, aunts, single fathers, grandmothers, and friends who help parent not just my children but all the children!! Love to you all to my mom, Charlotte Edwards thanks for being my mom!! Love you

From Jaralynn: 
Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mommy Charlotte Edwards and also to my sweet mother in law Sylvia M. Howard!! I am so blessed to have such amazing women in my life! They love me unconditionally and teach me so much about being a better mother myself! Thank you so much for all you do! I love you!!


from Natalie:

Photo: Happy Mothers Days mom! Love you!!



Thanks to Jerry Cox for having this picture on Facebook of my mother.
Thanks to moms everywhere. Special love I pray for those who struggle with this day, as they aren't mothers-- they still have to capability to touch the lives of children and people everywhere. I also pray for those who struggle with this day because they feel inadequate as a mother- may you feel and know of God's love for you and his desire to help and bless you. Next a special thanks to the wonderful children and husband that continue to bless my life: Shauna Edwards Simonson, Neil Aaron Edwards, Amy Edwards Bishop, Meredith Danielle Edwards, Jaralynn Quick, Natalie Edwards , Lyle Spencer Edwards and their father Craig Edwards. Grandchildren to many to mention: you are loved so very much, and you also bring such wonderful joy into my life- thanks for being YOU.






My mother- I miss her so.




I wrote this poem 6 years ago for my daughters. I still mean ever word of it:

On Mother’s Day

You’re a beloved daughter of mine-
Sent to me to care for, for just a short time.
What a wonderful blessing-He sent me five wonderful daughters to love.
You came from a loving Father whose home is up above.
It seems just yesterday that I held you in my arms
But now you’re each grown up and have those womanly charms.

This day I honor the woman you are-
You’ve all progressed and come so very far.
No longer at my home do you learn and grow-
Now it’s others you’re teaching and watching them grow.
You’re each a mother now in you own right.
Into your homes you bring goodness and light.

For all the blessings and joy you bring into my life-
You each make my life richer and help me overcome all strife.
Thank you for the joy of the children you raise.
I honor you today and always and give you much praise.
I thank my Heavenly Father for each one of you
And pray his blessings will be yours each and every day too.

May you always remember that I love you so very much,

Mom,
May 2007
Charlotte P Edwards

I pray that God will bless all mothers, allnon-birth mothers, and all of the so needed women that help touch the lives that we are blessed to nurture. I love my children and am so grateful for each of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment