Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The week is going great. We've had some rain, wind and even some sunshine. I have faith that spring is on its way. I pray for all those near Georgia, Oklahoma, etc. that are dealing with tornadoes and other destructive weather. I pray for the safety of those affected.
Made some seafood chowder for the first time yesterday. Thanks so much to Bill Frank for the help he gave me on how to do this. We like it and shared with our neighbors the Dela Cruz. Today we went to their apartment for spaghetti and it was delicious!
 So nice to have the computer working again! We have received so many blessings while we have been here, both us and our families at home. We are grateful for God's love and support and pray that we always keep his commandments and the covenants we have made.
Starting to re-read conference talks from last week. It was such a wonderful conference and all of the talks taught us so very much. I support  President Thomas S. Monson as a living prophet! I know that we can all be a light in the darkness all around us if we follow Jesus Christ as our Savior and Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment