Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday, February 15, 2013


Its the end of a long week, a very long two weeks. I have so missed my usual routine. I look forward to going back to the temple next week. I have gotten some good family research done. Got some deep cleaning done on the apartment, even packed up something to mail home, when we get to the states again. So it's been good. We have had some good times with members and missionaries- so grateful for the wonderful influence that you are in our lives. So thankful for family and friends. Some are going thru great struggles right now, please know that we pray for you always. No snow for several days, I'm sure that will change, because I said something about it!! Grateful for my wonderful valentine, a loving husband- so thankful for all his does to make it possible for us to be here and on this mission. Of course, I thank Heavenly Father for all of the experiences that He has blessed me with, I pray that we are all becoming the people he has sent us here to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment