Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday morning, Feb. 22, 2013-

Thursday was a wonderful day! We got mail from home- with a total of 4 letters from some wonderful granddaughters- thanks Sydney Quick, Claire Quick, Ashlynn and Mallory Simonson. And thanks to my daughters for mailing all the things I had asked for. Love you so very much.

Being back at the temple is so wonderful and its great to be back in my routine.  Some missionaries have completed their missions and will be leaving Atlantic Canada today. We will miss them. May God be with them always, I pray. Of course, when some leave, we also get some new missionaries- and the new batch looks awesome. One thing you learn as a missionary is that humility is not a weakness but a necessary strength for us. We continue to get little snow showers that drop about half an inch of snow, nothing tragic- but I have faith that spring will come soon.

Have a great day one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment