Saturday, March 23, 2013

Opinions I posted on the site "A Well-Behaved Mormon Woman"- March 23, 2013

Regarding women and the priesthood:

Like others I'm so grateful for my calling as a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother. With the men holding the priesthood, and the women with motherhood/sisterhood --the 2 halves become a whole unit. We need both- so grateful for the men and women in my life that have positively influenced and taught me. I share in the priesthood that my husband holds as I fullfill my callings as mother and grandmother- and as I serve in the temples that are throughtout the world. When he is absent, for whatever reason- the presence of priesthood blessings are still blessing our home and my families' lives.

Regarding preparing for general conference:

 
I have re-read all of the conference talks from the last conference to help get me ready for conference. When I see the titles of past conferences I want to go back and re-read! The more we do that the more we can apply the teachings of our leaders- past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment