Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tuesday, Mar 19th- Letter to President Leavitt-

exercise 7 days
scripture study 7 days
temple 4 days


And it is Tuesday, I'm improving a little =). It was another busy week at the temple. Sure hope that everyone is back safe and sound from Newfoundland. Hope and pray that the district is growing =) They are such wonderful people. Thanks once more for giving us the opportunity to attend last year.
Prayers are answered, God and His Beloved Son direct the work of these latter days, Joseph Smith is a prophet as is Pres. Thomas S. Monson. My testimony of these continues to grow ever since I joined the church with my parents when I was 8 years old. I'm grateful and humbled to know that families can be together forever and to know that that sealing power exists and is real today. I pray for those whom God is preparing, and want to be one that can share that message, and I look and pray for those opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment