Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday, June 7th, 2013


 Today is a cloudy trying-to-rain day. But I still went out for a wonderful walk. I found more Rhododendrons, some in bloom and more that are still waiting to bloom.  I also found another view of my little stream from yesterday. For the first time since my arrival in Canada I saw a postal worker delivering mail door-to-door. I know they do it, I just haven't been where I saw it. She was a very nice person and we had a brief chat.

Found a variety of Rhodendrons today, each beautiful in its wonderful color.



This red one is just starting to bloom

Lilacs are still in bloom and so very pretty.

Not sure what this plant is, but its so pretty.

Close up shows the individual flowers look like small lilies.

This "rhody" looks like it will be purple in color.

a lilac bush in the far left corner and the pretty yellow and white colors are from a foliage plant, leaves not flowers.

Another deep dark red "rhody"

Bright pink here while


Pale pink here.

These lily of the valley are just waiting to open there tiny blossoms.

This lilac bush has been around a while. What stories do you think it could say about Colby Street's history?


No comments:

Post a Comment