Saturday, June 15, 2013

Craig- Taken in Magna, Utah when we were getting ready to submit our missionary application.
- We had a very awesome day at the temple today. Members came from St. Stephens, Kennebecasis, and Saint John, New Brunswick. Also from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. And yes local members came also. So love the days when I'm rushed off my feet, working hard to keep the office in control. So grateful to Vince Vincent and others who are there to help on "crazy" evenings and days.

 Have been working on my genealogy tonight, I'm gradually getting more proficient at New Family Tree.

Sending Happy Father's Day wishes to the "bestest" guy that I want to spend eternity with- my hubby Craig. I also wish the same to my son-in-laws Brad Simonson, Jason Israel Bishop, Bodey Quick,and Elias Kuria. I also want my sons to know how wonderful they are and how much I need them in my life also. Love you Neil Aaron Edwards and Lyle Spencer Edwards. I'm grateful and humbled by the love I feel from my Heavenly Father and my elder brother, Jesus Christ. I also miss my earthly father, James Charles Parker. So grateful for all of these wonderful men and for their love to me felt throughout my life.

Darren, Chelsea and Lesley Fraser
Chelsea came to the temple Saturday. She attends the Cole Harbour Ward that we attend. She has received a mission call to Peru, South America. Such a sweet person and wonderful family. They all had a special glow as they came to the temple- the first time for Chelsea. May God be with you now as you prepare and always as you serve Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment