Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It was a wonderful day at the temple today. We did an extra session for the missionaries (specifically but not limited to French-speaking). Craig and I got to be the witnesses on the session. The rain here did not stop people from coming to the temple, we had a good turn out. I was also able to see some of my ancestors being given the opportunity of temple blessings in their lives, it is a very humbling thing to be a part of.
I also got another bag of Body by VI to continue my diet. I have lost 11 pounds -- 9 more to go and I will be down to what I weighed when we first got our mission call. I hope to keep going from there, I have abt 20-30 pounds to go. I'm grateful for the nice weather here and there that allows me to get out and do some walking, I know that this will help also.
God lives, prayers are answered, a prophet of God lives and gives us guidance and support in life. This life has a real purpose, our goal is to return to our Heavenly Father and to live with Him for eternity. Families can be forever. I know these to be invaluable truths in a society that is lost in trying to please anyone and everyone, a society that is loosing its moral compass- there is a difference between right and wrong and the choices we make not only affect our life but our families' lives past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment