Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My morning walk- Tuesday, 11 June 2013

The weather cooperated and I got to go on another walk on Tuesday. This day I walked down Forest Hills Blvd in Cole Harbour. Saw so much that I missed traveling in a car as a passenger.
This "box art" is a lion!!!

trees in bloom


Wild daisies in bloom on the side of the road.

A new stream that I've never seen. Love the peace and tranquility of God's creations.

more "box art"



even more "box art"

A lovely white Rhododendren

A Canadian Postal worker had a work delivering mail.

This beautiful lilac Rhododendron has been around for awhile. How gorgeous.

A bright spot of color on the side of a house

Pink Rhododendron

new spring growth in a fir tree

the stream I found earlier was also found on the other side of Forest Hills Blvd

another evergreen with spring growth

No comments:

Post a Comment