Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday, June 6th 2013

Been a busy week and its not over yet.  Tuesday Elder and Sister Dela Cruz and Craig and I headed to Halifax to have dinner at the home of Jackie O'Hearon. Wednesday was back to the temple. Love Wednesday- ask Craig, for me, every next day is Wednesday, doesn't matter if it really is Monday or Tuesday. My week is Wednesday through Saturday!!!

It's been really nice to have some nice spring days finally. I went for a nice walk last night and the temperature was about 65 degrees. This morning was another sunny day. I went for a walk and took the camera. Was wonderful to see leaves on the trees, lilac bushes, buttercups, and my very favorite rhododendron bushes in bloom. I was born and raised in Seattle, Washington and the state flower of Washington is the rhodendron! I have missed them in my years of living in Utah. I was so happy to see them last year when we first arrived in Atlantic Canada. I have been waiting and waiting to see them bloom again.

Nice to see leaves coming or on the trees.

Love green trees !!

Back yard at the O'Hearons- now wait, its actually the front yard..........


I love rhodendrons in bloom =) This one is at our chapel grounds

Wild or in a garden I love buttercups!
The province has artists paint lots of the utility boxes to discourage vandalism.

They grow wild all over the place!

Lilac bushes still in blossom.

I love this shot of a dwarf red maple next to this flowering white tree.

Pretty spring colors abound!


Walked out of my way to get this bright rhodendron.

"Give said the little stream.... as it hurried down the hill"

Like so very much all the shades of green.

My favorite place- The Halifax Nova Scotia temple- getting its grounds groomed.

This box was found right below our apartment building.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment