Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday, June 9th, 2013
Just got to visit on the phone with Dianne J McMahon. She has gone back to Ottawa and we really miss her, so it was great to touch base with her again. We are so glad to hear that she has a job and that her family is doing fine. I'm so grateful today for wonderful friends that touch your lives and your heart and leave you a so much better person because of their influence. I have so many people that fall into that category, I couldn't begin to name them all, but I sure hope and pray that how grateful I am for my friends and my family. It strengthens my belief that we are all part of God's family.
I'm grateful for a wonderful week, dinner out with friends, walking the neighborhoods of Cole Harbour, serving at the temple, talking to family here and there, a great family home evening group. . . . the list goes on.
The new temple president for the Halifax Nova Scotia Temple was announced in the Church News this week. So very excited with the news and know that they will do a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment